Universal Screening for 2nd Graders - AGATE - Naglieri
The testing window for the 2nd grade screening is Sept. 26-Oct. 28.
- Test books and labels will be available for pickup mid-September at Assessment and Research, ESC 1 Ste 112. A schedule will be sent out to schools with a time/date for pick up.
- Staff at each building who will be administering the 2nd grade Naglieri should visit the PowerPoint instructions for administering the Naglieri (linked above) and building GT leaders should make sure they send receipt of training for Naglieri. (also linked above)
- Completed test books should be delivered in person to the Department of Assessment and Research at ESC 1, Suite 112 (Note new address!) no later than Nov 1st or as soon as possible after testing is complete. Please email Andrea Payne at email@example.com to set up a time.
- Please make sure the number of test books you are returning matches the number of test books you received.
- Scoring will be done in the Assessment & Research Dept. Once done test books will need to be picked up at our office and signed out to schools in early December to be filed into students’ cumulative files.
CogAT online screening for 2nd and 7th grade
The testing window is the same as the Naglieri paper test. (Sep 26-Oct 28)
- A select number of schools are piloting this online AGATE screening due to a grant that was given to APS.
- Training has been given to the AGATE Teacher leaders and TOSA's to take back and train their proctors. Please make sure to send receipt of training form for this test as well. (link above)
- Staff logs in and creates/manages sessions at: https://www.riversidedatamanager.com Help sheet-CogAT-Creating and managing a test session
- Students will use the app that is pushed to Chrome Books, and enter their student ID and session code received from the proctor.
Help with the Data Manager system: Contact Cammie Smith at x 28378 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tech issues? Helpdesk at x 28203 or Shannon McBrayer at x 28204
For further information, please contact Kimberly Patten at 303-340-0861 x 28335 or email@example.com